𝗘𝗜𝗗 𝗜𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗞 (𝗜𝗡𝗙𝗜𝗥𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗬 𝗙𝗜𝗘𝗟𝗗𝗦 – 𝗢𝗣𝗣𝗢𝗦𝗜𝗧𝗘 𝗜𝗕)
Wednesday 12 May or Thursday 13 May 9:30am-10:00am
• Prayers are open to all brothers, sisters, and children and will start promptly at 9:30am.
• Please arrive 8:45am onwards.
• Please do not attend if you have Covid, any Covid symptoms or are isolating.
• Please walk to the gathering where possible. Please do not car share outside your bubble.
• Please park responsibly well away from the field.
• Please come with Wudu.
• There will be no Eid breakfast in the centre after prayers.
*𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴
• Please bring face mask, prayer mat and a base layer e.g., carrier bag or plastic sheet, in case the ground is damp.
*𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗼 𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝘂𝗽.
• Please follow steward instructions.
• 2m social distancing must be maintained between family bubbles throughout the event.
• Please follow steward instructions to enable controlled dispersal.
• Please do not mingle or congregate on the field.
• No handshaking or hugging outside family bubbles.
𝗘𝗜𝗗 𝗜𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗞 𝗕𝗔𝗗 𝗪𝗘𝗔𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗘𝗡𝗖𝗬
• The final decision will be made on the morning of Eid and announced on the IB Facebook page and on the IB Telegram group: t.me/islambradford
• Prayers will be held at the IslamBradford Centre, 1 City Road, for brothers only 12-65 years.
• Doors open at 8:45am. Parking will be very limited in the IB car park, so please allow adequate time for parking.
• Social distancing and other Covid mitigations still apply.