IslamBradford Nikah Services
1) **Please note that we reserve the right to refuse an application without citing any reason**
2) The applicant should normally be the legal guardian of the bride (Wali), the groom or the bride.
3) Either the groom or bride must be long term residents of the Bradford District.
4) No food will be served on the premises during the ceremony.
5) The Imam will be appointed by the centre only.
6) The Bridge, Groom, Wali and the two male witnesses will be required to attend.
7) No payment should be made to the Imam. The centre will collect fees via our website before the ceremony. Fees payable are:
Up to 50 guests (Sisters’ Hall only – £150)
Between 50-100 guests (Sisters’ Hall and Upstairs Hall – £200)
8) The ceremony will typically last for 30 minutes. All guests should leave the building after the ceremony.
9) Two sets of certificates will be issued and an electronic copy retained for our records.
10) The Nikah does not constitute a civil marriage.
11) Any falsified information may render the Nikah invalid.
12) The centre does not provide a Nikah ceremony or speeches held at external venues.
13) Photo ID such as passport will be required via this form to verify the identity of all parties involved. IF not attached we will reject the application form.
14) The centre is not responsible for any damage to vehicles left in the car park.
15) The Applicant will be personally liable for any damage to the centre arising during the ceremony.
16) Please note that other parts of the centre may be in use at the same time as the Nikah.
17) Any queries can be sent to [email protected]
PLEASE NOTE: We require at least 3 weeks notice for the date of the Nikah to be performed and is only performed after Dhuhur prayer on Sunday.
May Allah bless your marriage!